We are fully insured for product liability and have a no “BS” manufacturer’s warranty. Your armor plates are warrantied for 10 years from the verifiable date of purchase against manufacturing defects. We are easy to work with if there are ever any issues needed addressing now or in the future.
By purchasing from C.A.T.I. Armor, LLC (“CATI ARMOR®”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms &Conditions”); furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following:
- We do not ship to out of country, Connecticut, FPO/APO, or any US Protectorate. This is the LAW!
- You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase;
- You are not a felon;
- You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased;
- You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state;
- Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws;
- You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes;
- You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes;
- You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to avoid complying with these Terms and Conditions;
- You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased;
- You understand that body armor is not bullet proof—IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed; and
- You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless C.A.T.I. Armor for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
- Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using body armor or other items sold by C.A.T.I. Armor may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration. C.A.T.I. Armor willfully cooperate with all criminal investigations. Non-law enforcement residents of Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing body armor.
C.A.T.I. Armor assumes NO LIABILITY for your use or misuse of any item(s) sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANT ABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.NO ORAL AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY C.A.T.I. ARMOR. Statements, images, or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty in any way. C.A.T.I. Armor specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. C.A.T.I. Armor does not cover any consequential damages, and its liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective items. Every item is sold "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer.
These Terms & Conditions may be updated, revised, or changed without prior notice.